Bing Maps for Enterprise for German-speaking Markets
Create engaging applications for customers and develop solutions to visualize geographic and location-based information by combining online maps with your data.
Bing Maps empowers organizations to:
- Connect with customers: Build rich, engaging location applications to drive customers from the Web to your stores, and boost community around your brand.
- Gather deep insight: Visualize location-based data?emographic or census data, housing starts, and more?o gain deep visual insight into your business.
- Manage assets: Use Bing Maps to help manage and track the location of mobile assets in the field and to better manage inventory, deliveries, fleets, and other mobile operations, in near real time.
If you are interested in finding out more or would like to license Bing Maps for Enterprise, contact us:
Telefon: +49 (0) 911 / 80109-12
Telefax: +49 (0) 911 / 80109-10
Bing Maps In Action - Space Needle Monument in Seattle
Licensing Bing Maps for Enterprise
Licensing Bing Maps for Enterprise is flexible, and there are options to suit the needs of any organization. Bing Maps for Enterprise is available through direct agreement.
- Flexible: Licensing models are available for all organizations, whether you want to incorporate Bing Maps into a customer-facing Web solution or into a business intelligence application for decision makers. Licensing models are available through direct sales, or through volume licensing through existing Microsoft Enterprise agreements.
- Professional: Bing Maps for Enterprise licensing programs are backed by deep, professional Microsoft support options. The licensing programs are designed with enterprise-level customers in mind.